Re: [orca-list] Try the new opensolaris live cd it's pretty good

Just as a quick note - you need to make sure your networking is connected for the installer to complete successfully. The installation team is currently working on this issue and I hope they eliminate this new restriction by the next build.

Will

mike wrote:
Hi, I just tried the new preview of the opensolaris live CD. It looks pretty good. Orca now comes up talking,
so apparently more sound cards are now supported.
   Most things seem accessible out of the box, but I still can't figure out the package manager. The only
real problem I notice is that windows partitions are still not supported.
   And I can't figure out how to access the root account if there is one. But Orca seems to work well. So it
is worth giving a try.
Mike.