[orca-list] mazeofgalious and pyching

Two inaccessible applications. I can't do anything about the maze game, but am working on an accessible iching program for Linux. It works in console mode but will be easy to add a g.u.i. interface since there's only one statement in the whole program that actually does screen writes and it only writes one screen variable. I had to do that because strings in console.writeLine() can break depending on what happens with the indents because of line limit violations. But string variables get handled differently and that's what makes this possible.