Re: [orca-list] skype

hi jacob I installed skype and the plugin after seeing your instructions this morning then after rebooting the laptop I tryed to use
echo skype name pass | skype --pipelogin which gave me an error of
"segmentation fault"
so I tryed with out the | in the middle and the message was repeted and I was returned to the terminal which made me think it worked but when ault tabbing as suggested I can't find the skype window. sorry if I've missed something simpl.
also I couldn't find the directery $HOME/.Skype/skypename I atempted tab completion after the $HOME./Sky just to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong.
thanks for your help.

kyle