[orca-list] my audio only works within orca screen magnifier window

Hello,

I have a Mac OS, installed sun virtual box, then installed open solaris 2009.06.

Then I downloaded audio driver from http://www.4front-tech.com/release/oss-solaris-v4.1-1052-i386.pkg

My audio works fine. And then I invoke orca from terminal command line using root as id.

After setting language preference and all the keyboard preference, I logout and login my open solaris as directed.

Type orca from command line, this brings up orca screen magnifier window, my audio only works within the window, that is, it reads help contents etc, but when I invoke my firefox browser, system keeps quiet.

Can someone help me? How can I make orca "talk" and "read" browser information for me when I navigate?

Thanks

-Yifeng Luo