Re: [orca-list] webct

Alonzo <mariachiac aim com> wrote:
I was on webct trying to take a quiz. I can read the quiz, but as soon
as I answered one question and hit save I was unable to check the next
radio button for the next question. Orca also did not announce the full
answer. It would say radio button. I would then arrow down and here half
of the answer. I can't give an address to reproduce the bug since the
quizzes are on my webct account for school and are timed. I hope this
can certainly be fixed as webct is an important part of school.

You might need to collect Orca debugging logs and send them (privately, if
necessary) to the developers. I doubt this can be fixed without such
information.