[orca-list] Problem with speech on Fedora 11

Hi everyone,

I don't know if this is an Orca issue which is why I am asking here first to see if anyone else has experienced this.

I have been looking at the Fedora 11 Live CD and I have noticed that Orca seems to speak over itself. Is this an Orca, Pulseaudio issue or Festival issue? Has anyone esle noticed this and if so how did they sort it.

If you can offer any advice, please  E Mail me of list.

Thank you

Take care

James