Re: [orca-list] [Off topic] about open solaris and other SO

Hi:

As much as I'm personally vested in OpenSolaris and would love to answer this question here, I think the more appropriate place for this is one of the OpenSolaris forums.

http://opensolaris.org/os/discussions/

A search for "dual boot" there led me to this URL:

http://www.fslog.com/2008/07/13/opensolaris-and-ubuntu-dual-boot/

Will

mk360 wrote:
       Hi,

How does open solaris with other so installed on the pc works? I have windows and ubuntu on my pc and i'm interested in test open solaris, but can I use it with windows and ubuntu on the same pc? what is the bootloader on open solaris? grub?...

  Best regards,
   mk.