Re: [orca-list] Keybindings for ARIA landmark roles

The thinking of the ARIA folks is that this is a chicken-and-egg problem: if screen readers don't support landmarks, then landmarks won't get used. But, if screen readers support landmarks, then users will see the value and request more and more content providers use them.

Will