[orca-list] Skype with Ubuntu?

Sorry to all listserv admins. I sent this mail a sec ago from the incorrect e-mail address, so please disregard my other post. Here it is again, from the correct! address. LOL!

I've seen a few people who've mentioned on list about Skype in Linux.  I was
wonderring if Skype is yet even somewhat doable with Ubuntu.  Last i heard
it stank!  On another note:  why is it every time I download an iso of Hardy
8.04I386 from the Ubuntu downloads page, I burn it with Nero under Windows.
If I then try to install inside Windows, it gets maybe 98 percent, I think
it is fnished installing, then craps out and tell me the disk might be
corrupted.  I've done a checksum test and the image, and the CD both seem to
match.  So, I'm totally confused.  I've reattempted my download/burn at
least! 4 times.  I don't have another Linux box to try burning the ISO with
and I can not just wipe this system and go linux only, as my job requires me
to use Windows.  Does anyone have a suggestion?

Chris.