Re: [orca-list] window manager recommendations?

Hi Jim:

Metacity currently works best with GNOME/Orca. Compiz provides a lot of interesting eye candy, but there are still some issues with its support for the AT-SPI. We've logged these issues with the Compiz team and continue to track them.

Jim Barbour wrote:
Howdy Folks,

I am pretty X literate, and understand about window managers, but am
not so gnome literate.

Does orca care which window manager i use?  Is there value is finding
a window manager that is "gnome aware?"  As far as I can tell, gnome
aware means that understands gnome window sizing hits.

Any information is welcome.

Orca-list mailing list
Orca-list gnome org
Visit for more information on Orca