[orca-list] different languages

        Hello,

As on Mac OS x, can I have different users of the ubuntu system in differing languages? for example if I want a french william lomas account and an english, this would save me having to change voices in orca when on a foreign language website, since one could have the whole OS in say, french spanish or english for example, to make the process simple. as when they browse sites in other languages the voice will already be set for them as they are using an account i a foreign language
regards will