Re: [orca-list] orca stops speaking with speech dispatcher

Hi,
Qui, 2009-01-22 às 15:32 +0100, Francisco Javier Dorado Martínez (Tiflolinux) escreveu:
Hi all

Confirm this. Seems to be a SpD issue with ibmtts driver. I can not
reproduce this with Spd and Espeak. But if you use ibmtts with speech
dispatcher and navigate within message list in evolution, the problem is
the same.

Evolution is the worst case I ofund, sometimes it even speaks list view fields like date and doesn't speak the subject or sender... meaning that it jumps over some fields, but just sometimes, most of the time it just stops speaking after reading the "unread" field.
Is there any bug report for this? Should I fill a bug if not?

Regards
Rui Batista

Regards,

Javier

-

Francisco Javier Dorado Martínez

Grupo de Usuarios Ciegos y deficientes visuales de GNU/Linux
http://www.tiflolinux.org