[orca-list] pronunciation page and braille support disabled stops orca

Hi all,
This is happenning using last orca from trunc (2.25.pre6) although I believe that this also happens with orca 2.25.
To reproduce try the following steps:

1. Activate orca's preferences, locate the braille page and disable braille support.
2. Click OK and restart orca.
3. Activate orca's preferences,locate the pronunciation dictionary page, tab to the new entry button and press space barr.

The result is that orca stops completely and I need to press ctrl+alt+BackSpace to restart gnome session.

Thanks.