Re: [orca-list] started a new wiki for orca documentation

Hello Krishnakant,

On Sun, 2009-01-18 at 19:09 +0530, Krishnakant wrote:
The first audio tutorial is an overview of orca itself.
The second is a walkthrough of ubuntu installation which I did live with
a few blind users listening.
This gives us some instant feedback which made me change a few things
here and there.
I am making a third one on the gnome desktop overview which will include
creating and saving files and folders and understanding the desktop and
menus etc.
I will then make some more specific ones like office, firefox and then
evolution.

Could you also publish the script (the text) for the tutorial? Audio
tutorials are very useful, but you can't add to them or translate them.

I was planning to create an Ubuntu tutorial for VI users in portuguese,
andd of course it would be simpler to translate one already existing and
already "debugged".

TIA,
AndrÃ