[orca-list] Gnome shutdown dialog and screensaver password dialog

Hi all,

I'm currently running Archlinux on my Eeepc. I like it for this device,
because I don't have to hack all features out of the distro such as with
Ubuntu (3d effects, pulseaudio and other stuff).

However, two things don't work as expected. First there is the shutdownl
dialog which is not accessible, same goes for the dialog that asks for
your password when leaving the screensaver. With Ubuntu this dialogs
were accessible. I googled a bit, but couldn't find how to fix this, any
thoughts?

Bram