[orca-list] Slowness navigating Thunderbird's message list.

Hi guys

Recently I have decided to give Thunderbird a try.
I have setup my Imap account, and everything went nicely and very
accessible (congratulations!)
but when I try to navigate my list of a thousands e-mails Orca get stuck
in the same message for a while and then after about a 30 seconds read
the next message.
This occurs when I navigate using arrows through the list of messages.

Anyone have this problem? Is this a known issue?

Thanks!

Javier

-

Francisco Javier Dorado MartÃnez

Grupo de Usuarios Ciegos y deficientes visuales de GNU/Linux
http://www.tiflolinux.org