Re: [orca-list] Attaching in thunderbird beta

will you please provide some more details, such as the version number of Thunderbird,Orca version, and Linux/gnome version? I just tested it on my system and I can easily attach files:

Linux Intrepid, gnome 2.24.1
Thunderbird 3.0b2pre, updated this morning
Orca from svn, version 2.25.5pre, rev 4418