[orca-list] Orca and Wireless Security

Hello,
First, thank you for everyone who has assisted me with my other problems. I was able to get IPV4 working. Unfortunately, I still can not figure out the issue with the cups server. I have tried running it from the terminal and from the GUI with fail errors. I have another question. When I attempt to connect to a secured network, I get asked to create a keyring. I created the keyring, but now I keep getting an authentication dialog for me to fill in the password. The password filled in is not the password for the wireless, in fact, it's much longer. So, I delete the one that is in the box, type in the wireless password, and press connect. The computer sits there for about a minute or so, then displays the authentication dialog again. Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks for any assistance!
Nimer J