Re: [orca-list] Furtherto Updating orca via SVN

Hi James:

When you pull out things from svn, there are two files you can look at: the ChangeLog and NEWS. The NEWS is what is sent out for every release and provides a summary of the changes made for the release. The ChangeLog is updated every time someone checks changes in.

On the Orca team, we also try to maintain a discipline that every change is associated with a GNOME bugzilla bug report. This allows us to keep track of discussion of the change in bugzilla and also provides a way for us to map between the two.

Hope this helps,

Will

James & Nash wrote:
Hi folks,

I've sorted out my earlier query regarding updating orca via svn after inital SVN update. But I was wondering, is there a release notes section, or a help file which details the latest updates in Orca please? I.e. whether or not Orca can read tool tips and the tips suchas low battery which appear in Windows?

Thanks

James