Re: [orca-list] Open Suse & Wi-Fi

Hi, if you have installed 11.1 nevigate to the bottom pannel and make sure you land on the network icon. you can varify it by pressing aplication key and seeing the options. once the focus is on the network icon, press enter, arrow down and you will see the list of wireless connections. choose one and enter relevant info in the ensuing dialogue box. it will connect without problem.
Thanks,
Aruni.