Re: [orca-list] Only reason I won't fully switch

Hi All:

Just a quick note from the Orca project lead. While this thread has become somewhat off topic, I'm not going to try to squash it. I am going to ignore it, however, and all replies to it will go to my trash folder without me looking at it. If you have specific Orca questions or problems, please start a new topic with a clear subject line. Bug reports at http://bugzilla.gnome.org are always welcome, too.

Will

Jacob Schmude wrote:
Hi
It only supports the first and second generation Nano. The fourth generation, which is the one that talks, will not run Rockbox and isn't likely to do so any time soon. None of the new iPods run Rockbox, in fact, and the iPod port seems to have gone inactive.