[orca-list] Autostart Orca on Ubuntu 8.04 was installing vinux on my netbook?

Hi all

Hank, you can autostart Orca on Ubuntu 8.04 by going to system menu,
preferences and assistive technology
Then press the prefered applications button and set Orca as screen
reader and check autostart at login.

However I recomend you to update to Ubuntu 8.10 or perhaps you can
update Orca 2.22 to Orca 2.24.

If you update to 8.10 you will need to install the netbook's Ubuntu
version or  configure your 8.10 normal install to work properly with the
netbook.

Hope this help

Javier