[orca-list] THERE IS NO LONGER ANY VIBUNTU ! Was:Re: Very weird issue with Vibuntu

Hi,

just to say:
1) VINUX is the new name for the EX Vibuntu project, so
there is NO LINK between your problem and VINUX ( http://vinux.org.uk ) by
author Anthony Sales
2) Vibuntu.com is not a domain of the VINUX project
3) because continuing using the name Vibuntu is violating the Ubuntu
trademark chart (this may normally be reported to Canonical since VINUX is
now VINUX due to these issues around tm that hve to be respected)

Labrad0r