Re: [orca-list] Vinux 1.3 Released!

Just an other thought about this: I don't see why people complain so much about installs like this one, because we can download from the Ubuntu website some 6 or 7 versions of the same OS, customized for different people's needs. I'm talking about Edubuntu, Ubuntu Studio etc. I think it's obvious that certain groups of people have certain needs, and that a mainstream product, which already has the basics that everyone needs, can be customized to fit someone's needs. And I think that's all Vinux is doing.

Ignasi