[orca-list] do windows users hate linux users?

Hi,

I was reading a blog on microsoft about windows7. It seems some Linux users on there were being criticised by the windows users just because desktop GUI Linux has had many of the features that windows7 now has, but linux desktops has had them for years such as the ability to install to a flash drive. Why is Microsoft always falling behind and how can we get the whole entire world to switch to useing free open source software? last time I checked windows xp pro cost a few hundred dollars for an OS disc and vista costs a few hundred also.

Josh