Re: [orca-list] orca on grml and gnome on grml

I have now made the update about openoffice needing the openoffice.org-gnome package to be accessible in the howto.

Regarding the games, yes there is chess for the text console, look at gnuchess, it has various interfaces written for it.

There are plenty of text based games out there, look at the bsdgames package, frotz for the old infocom type games and for those who like it there is a sudoku text game. There's probably plenty more I have missed.

Michael Whapples