I haven't yet linked to it from the home page but I will do that shortly, those two links should work though as the files actually exist.

Comments, suggestions, improvements, etc are welcome.

Michael Whapples
On 15/02/09 15:44, al Sten-Clanton wrote:
A written installation guide seems like a very good idea to me.  If I end up using GRML. I could use the guide the way I'm at this very moment using Fedora's kernel-building document:  I go to the second terminal to read the step I need, sometimes pasting it into Speakup, then switch to the first and follow it.

Hope this helps!

Al

From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Michael Whapples
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 9:25 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] installing gnome on a grml system

Hello,
Sorry, not yet. I have hit a couple of problems. My website has quite limited transfer allowance and when I did the GRML install walk through initially it went slightly over the allowance and I got a message about it warning me to keep the useage down. I am considering doing a written version as this would be less hungry on the transfer, how does this sound?

Michael Whapples