Re: [orca-list] Mbrola and Nitech voices installer

the scripts work but give mi errors in the end
i have festival insatlled
On Sat, 2009-02-14 at 01:06 -0500, Storm Dragon wrote:
Hi,
I have created a web based app that will build a shell script to
install Mbrola and/or Nitech voices.  If anyone is willing to help
test and improve the script, it can be found at:
http://www.stormdragon.us/voices-script/
Notes for people who want to help test.  If you are using 64 bit, you
will need to manually install ia32-libs.  One of the improvements I
hope to make is detecting if it is installed or not and installing it
if not.  Once the file is downloaded, it will need to be given execute
permissions.  When you run the file, run it with sudo:
sudo ./installvoices.sh
Everything works just fine on my computer (for once), but just in
case, please only test it if you can handle any problems that may
happen.
Thanks
Storm

Check out the Storm Dragon blog: