From: Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM
To: Daniel Dalton <d dalton iinet net au
Date sent: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:17:47 -0500
Subject: Re: [orca-list] grade 2 braille?

Hi Daniel:

Thanks for posting this. As a result of this, I discovered a bug
that
went out with Orca v2.25.90 that caused Orca to not be able to
use
liblouis. I fixed it today and it will go out with Orca v2.25.91
on Monday.

Will

Daniel Dalton wrote:
Hi,

Grade 2 braille doesn't seem to be working with orca. I'm
running the
latest orca, and tried liblouis rev 66 and the latest version of
liblouis... I followed instructions on the orca/braille page...
But, the
contracted braille item isn't showing up in the preferences
window... Any ideas on how I can get grade 2 braille working
again?

Thanks,

Daniel.