Re: [orca-list] OpenSolaris and Virtualization

Good morning Will,

Thanks for the URL. It's always helpful to know what the problems are going to be up front when I have to get someone else to do something like this for me.

It's really a shame that there is no way for a blind user to install OpenSolaris as a virtual machine without assistance, but I understand that the problem lies with the audio support and the redistrubility of audio drivers.

Thanks again,
Everett