Re: [orca-list] Orca and Eee PC

Hello
Yes it does, but not with the default setup. The default desktop is based on KDE, which is not accessible at this point. You either need to install GNOME on the pre-existing Xandros install, or install an alternative distribution. I'd recommend the second approach, as even if you run GNOME on Xandros, a lot of its configuration tools and applets would still be using KDE. You're best off with a GNOME-based distribution at this point.