thinking, installing gnome, installing iceweasel (debian's version of
firefox), installing thunderbird 3.0, installing openoffice and then
configuring X and getting orca started).

The audio walk through can be found at www.mwhapples.plus.com
As I asked before, is there somewhere that this audio walk through could
be moved to as my webspace is limited and potentially I may run out if
many walk throughs are to be done.

If anyone has any comments, suggestions for the gnome installation audio
walk through then please contact me.

Michael Whapples