Re: [orca-list] FileZilla

Hi Steve.

I found another app I can't get to work well with Orca.  I thought I'd
give FileZilla a try and Orca reads the basic dialogs but I cannot
read any of the file lists.

I looked at FileZilla a year or so ago and it had all sorts of access
issues that prevented us from doing anything with it. I don't recall the
exact details; only the frustration and the need to move on to apps
which are already accessible. That said.... Several versions have come
out since then. I'll take another look and if it's still bad we can
start logging bugs against FileZilla.

Take care.
--Joanie