Re: [orca-list] Orca and flash content

Hy List,

One possible workaround (but not solving all problems):
I using flash with flashblock firefox extension. Flashblock default block the flash contents with webpages, but present buttons with the webpages (the button text containing flash url), this is useful for example the flash content video sites with containing video streams. Structural navigation commands works very well with this extension. For example, if I would like listen any stream with a flash containing webpages, I search the flash button with Capslock+Tab key combination, and enough press enter key to activating flash.

Attila