Re: [orca-list] a list for new users

The only thing I would like to add is that we shouldn't mind beginner questions here, all we ask is that you have done some attempts at reading information out there (eg. orca wiki, documentation, etc) and that the question relates to orca. If you read the documentation and it still doesn't make sense to you then in fact it could be good for you to ask questions here (no matter how basic they may be), it very well could be that the docs aren't clear enough because they were written by someone who already knows about how orca works. Also to those of us who may find basic questions annoying, may be we should go out and make the docs easier to understand.

Michael Whapples