[orca-list] Orca audio guide - want to create localized version

Hi all,
my visually impaired sister using Orca told me, that someone is
preparing audio guide for beginner users. If possible can you let me
know who is it? I would like to ask the author for some written notes
(if they exist), because translating directly from speech is much more
difficult for me.

Reason is that I would like to create something similar in Czech - in
fact, I would provide translation from English to Czech and computer
"processing" while my sister would lend her voice for this :-)

thanks

Helios

PS: my sister found the tutorials here:
http://kk.hipatia.net/public/orca-tutorials/
but I am not able to found any other info there