Re: [orca-list] new espeak voices

On Fri, 2009-12-18 at 15:01 -0500, Josh wrote:
Hi,

If you go to
http://www.espeak.sf.net/test/latest.html

and getthe latest espeak and if you use the english united states and
the klatt voice in the /voices/!v directory use klatt2 I think it
sounds the best. Well anyway Jonathan made changes to the klatt voices
so they sound a lot better. if you use klatt2 espeak sounds kind of
like elloquence!

Hi Jhosh,
I am trying to compile that version but I get error saying some thing
like:
 wavegen.o: In function `WavegenCloseSound()':
     wavegen.cpp:(.text+0x1a21): undefined reference to`Pa_StreamActive'
     collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
     make: *** [speak] Error 1

Can some one tell me if this is some thing to do with some missing link
with orca or is it some thing missing for making espeak?

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.