[orca-list] lxde

Hi,

If you choose to make lxde more friendly here's how you might do it.

Create custom keyboard shortcuts

To create custom keyboard shortcuts, edit your ~/.config/openbox/rc.xml accordingly (If you are a LXDE user, the file is named ~/.config/openbox/lxde-rc.xml) :

File: ~/.config/openbox/rc.xml

[...]
<keyboard>
[...]
<keybind key="KeyCombination">
  <action name="Execute">
    <command>path-to-your-program</command>
  </action>
</keybind>
[...]

Note: Replace KeyCombination by the key combination you want. Replace CTRL by C, ALT by A, SHIFT by S, SUPER (or Windows) by W, and separate your keystrokes
by a dash (-).

Example :

File: ~/.config/openbox/rc.xml

<keybind key="A-f">
  <action name="Execute">
    <command>/usr/bin/firefox</command>
  </action>
</keybind>

Note: This configuration will bind firefox to a ALT+F keystroke. (Use firefox-bin if you installed firefox-bin.)

See the
Openbox Binding
 page for more information.

My email address is: jkenn337 gmail com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.