[orca-list] screen shots

Hi,

I am trying to run Ubuntu Karmik in a virtual machine. I'm booting from the .iso file. I get orca up and going and it wants me to log out and log back in to activate accessibility. I say yes to log out, hear three drum beats, type ubuntu, enter and then enter again to let the password blank and then nothing happens. if there's anyone sighted on this list willing tto look at some screenshots I took of the vm email me at jkenn337 gmail com

Josh

My email address is: jkenn337 gmail com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.