Re: [orca-list] blogging with orca?

On Thu, 2009-08-06 at 13:28 +0100, Michael Whapples wrote:
Hello,
I think Justin was meaning blogging clients so that the web interface
doesn't need to be used.

I don't know of many, but also would be interested. One I came across,
but haven't really tested is gnome-blog.
I had a quick look at that software and it is pritty accessible.
I have to some times use the flat review keys however.
For example when the blog posting interface comes, the title and post
fields are not reported by orca.  The reason is that the coders of that
software have not used setMnemonicWidget for those fields.

So you will have to press numpad 8 or capslok u for reading the lable of
these fields.
else it seems ok to me.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

Justin, I am sure that many others would be interested in what you find
and so may be it would be good if you added a blogging client section to
the accessible applications page on the orca wiki.

Michael Whapples