[orca-list] openoffice serious problem with end of line

Hi,

we are testing orca (version 2.26.1-0ubuntu1 ) on Ubuntu 9.04
We have the following problem with openoffice (3.0.1):

orca reads the end-of-line character only when the cursor explicitly points to it. In addition, orca reads only the first character of the following word.
For example, if I write

"this is a first sentence
this is a second sentence"

... and I read all the words by pressing ctr + right arrow key, that is what orca says:

"this is a first sentence t is a second sentence"

And I don't understand where the new line starts.
any suggestion to fix this problem or, at least, a work-around?

Thanks all

Paolo, Fabio