Re: [orca-list] OT: numpad problem with orca and gnome

I don't know whether this is anything to do with your difficulties, but if gnome's mouse keys are enabled (I think inside gnome's accessibility preferences, if not that then in the keyboard settings) then orca's flat review keys won't work. Is it just the number pad not working (IE. if you remap the flat review key strokes to non-number pad keys does it work)?

Michael Whapples