Re: [orca-list] orca is announcing the wrong number of itens in a combo box

Dear List!

Jose, I think this is Firefox or google homepage problem, but I not sure.
If I try reproduce your steps, I see same problem.
But If I press Ctrl+l key combination in Firefox and after this I press one space key and few down arrow, or up arrow keys, Orca says correct the combo box item numbers.

If I activate "Edit" menu and choose the preferences menu item, go to the applications tab, the combo boxes work right, item numbers correct spokened.

Attila