Re: [orca-list] capcha issues I.E www.opensolaris.org?

Hi Justin.

The OpenSolaris Website Community is in the process of completely
redoing the site. The new site, which I *believe* will be coming quite
soon, will include an audio CAPTCHA. In the meantime....

If the reason you are trying to register is to participate in the
forums, one possibility is to participate via email instead. Most (if
not all) of the forums have a corresponding listserv.

If you're trying to register for some other reason and don't have
someone sighted around, and you get this message around the time it was
sent, take a screenshot of the window and email it to me privately. I'll
keep an eye on my inbox as I'm here and working on Orca at the moment.

Hope this helps. Take care.
--joanie