Re: [orca-list] Orca and Abiword

Hi James and all

I have checked Abiword and by now at 2.6.6 version on Ubuntu is GTK
based but the problem is with the editor widget, it continues using a
custom component that needs implement accessibility.

Can you file a bug against Abiword? If you can't tell us and I will try
file it behalf you.

Regards,

Javier

El lun, 27-04-2009 a las 15:09 +0100, James & Nash escribiÃ:
Hi folks,

Has anyone had any luck using Abiword with orca as of the latest
release which is apparently GTK based?

Thanks

James