Re: [orca-list] Installing orca on fedora 10

hiOn Mon, 2009-04-27 at 13:10 -0400, glenn wrote:
Hello,
I am trying to get orca working on a fresh install of fedora 10.
Running autogen.sh informs me that I need intltool-0.4 or higher and I
currently have intltool-0.37.  When I use yum to update intltool, it
says it can't update.  I uninstalled intltool and used yum to install,
and it installed 0.37.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Download intltool from the page given on the orca-gnome live page and
then install it first before instaling orca.
Don't forget to do a build dependencies (I don't know how it is done on
fedora, but in debian like systems we do apt-get build-dep gnome-orca
intltool ).

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.