[orca-list] Caret tracking seems to work in Thunderbird

Hi,
refering to my yesterday's mail regarding caret tracking in various mailers, I have to report that the caret tracking seems to work correctly in Thunderbird. It is no longer necessary to switch to caret tracking by Gecko. Moreover: This seems to deactivate the apropriate tracking of the cursor.
But the questions remain:
1. What has happened to Evolution?
2. Why do Thunderbird and Seamonkey behave that different? Both use the same Gecko scripts.
A similar behavior is in Firefox and Seamonkey's browser.
Hermann