[orca-list] flat review doesn't work

Hello,

When I log in as "daniel" a user on my system, flat review seems to be
broken, it doesn't move at all! Does anyone know why this could be? I
have reset everything to the defaults, ran the orca setup program again,
but still no luck. User daniel1 works fine though. When logged in as
daniel, and I press a letter that does something with insert that action
is taken. eg. if I press f orca will announce the font when in oo... So
I imagine I've done something to gnome and created a sticky insert
key...? So any ideas on how to fix this problem? Or is there something
else people may think it could be? I haven't had a chance to update yet
to git, so still using the latest from svn, but as I said user daniel1
and other users work fine it's just user daniel experiencing this
behaviour.

Thanks very much
Daniel.