Re: [orca-list] How is the open sapi project progressing?

On Sun, 2009-04-19 at 02:33 -0700, Charlie Dorff wrote:
Hi...
I was wondering if anyone knows how the open sapi project coming
along? Is there a stable version yet? I tried to google it but
couldn't seem to find it. Thank you.
Charlie

May be you should try and find out the mailing list for the same and
ask there?

Perhaps you will get a quick anser, but to my knowledge it is not some
thing which the developers themselves would recommend right now.
A few days back I heard a podcast about open sapi, that time it was
not some thing well known.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.