Re: [orca-list] GNOME to migrate to git

OK, that is different from what is in the migration guide which is
what I was going by.

on Friday 04/17/2009 Willie Walker(William Walker Sun COM) wrote
It's been done and I've made two check ins already.  I need to step out
of the office right _now_ (immediately), so I won't be available to help
in detail. These commands should work, though:

git clone git://git-mirror.gnome.org/git/orca
cd orca

Will

On 04/17/09 10:20, John covici wrote:
Hi.  I tried to get the orca git version, but got the error fatal:
remote hung up unexpectedly.  Is it not there yet?

on Monday 04/13/2009 Willie Walker(William Walker Sun COM) wrote